Sat, Sep 23|
The Station Pub, Invermere
Get Together in The Valley
The first new (and not so new) to The Valley meet up event. A free event for all those hoping to meet new people in The Valley, BC.
Time & Location
Sep 23, 6:30 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. MDT
The Station Pub, Invermere, 1701 6th Ave, Invermere, BC V0A 1K2, Canada
About the event
Following an amazing response to a post made on the Invermere Community Share Facebook Page, we are organising the first (of hopefully many) new and not so new get together!
The Station Pub has kindly offered to host the first event which will take place this Saturday, September 23rd, 2023 @ 6:30pm.
The event will have it's own section within the pub and bar service will be available. There will be tables available for those that would prefer to be seated, but this will be an open event for those that would like to walk around and meet more people.
RIDES HOME - For those that do not live within walking distance and would like to have a few drinks, we will have rides available back to Fairmont. Seats are limited so please do check in with Jemima if you would like to sign-up for a ride back to your house.
- Do I need a ticket? - No, this is a free event to attend, we are just asking people to RSVP so that we know numbers to expect?
- Will you be doing future events? - Hopefully yes! This is just the first that has been organised on very short notice so we hope to learn from this one and orgnaise more.
- Can I come on my own? - YES! There are lots that have shown interest in the event that will be attending without a +1.
- I would love to join, but I am a little afraid of bigger crowds - You are very welcome to reach out on the day and we can let you know how many are expected. I am also happy to meet you as you arrive at the event and introduce you to someone to get talking to, just give me a text when you're out the front and I will come to meet you!
- I can't make 6:30pm, can I come later on? - Of course, the event will go until the last people leave or the pub closes, whichever comes first!
Thanks so much for reading, we are so excited to have this event in motion!
(604) 782 - 1220